1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
www.milmascaras.es is a domain owned by MIL MASCARAS domiciled at C./ Biada 6, local 2, 08012, Barcelona, Spain, registered in the commercial register of Barcelona and with the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. DATA PROTECTION
MIL MASCARAS is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection and in accordance with the regulations of the information society in effect, for which reason the following processing information is provided:
- Aim of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
- The operations planned to realize the processing are:
- • The sending of commercial advertising communications, if previously authorised, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allow commercial communications to be made. These communications will be done by MIL MASCARAS and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of query made by the user through any of the contact forms made available.
- To send the website newsletter.
- In the event that you submit your CV to our company electronically and/or via a web form, your data will be treated confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of processing your application. The data will be transmitted in encrypted form. If your data changes, please inform us in writing as soon as possible in order to keep your data up to date.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, portability and erasure of their data and to limit or object to their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time by sending your request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: C./ Biada 6, local 2, 08012, Barcelona, Spain.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
3. SECURITY MEASURES
MIL MASCARAS is in compliance with current regulations on data protection, and declares that the data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with respect to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
MIL MASCARAS guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the regulations in force on data protection in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information to be able to exercise them.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, texts and/or graphics, are the property of MIL MASCARAS or, where applicable, have been expressly licensed or authorised by their authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations on intellectual and industrial property and are registered in the corresponding public registers.
Independently of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization by MIL MASCARAS. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious violation of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The designs, logos, texts and/or graphics that do not belong to MIL MASCARAS and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who will be responsible for any possible controversy that may arise in relation to them.
To comment on any possible infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The RESPONSIBLE declines all responsibility regarding the information published on its website if this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside of the RESPONSIBLE.
Política de enlaces
From the website, you can be redirected to the content of third-party websites. Given that the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility for said contents. In any case, it will proceed with the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding with the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and contents stocked, including, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish contents independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in accordance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, is available to all users, the authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that any content of the website may be classified in this category, he/she must immediately inform the website administrator.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it is working properly. In principle, its correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not exclude the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of cases of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances making access to the website impossible.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.
All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file which allows the data to be processed further in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web servers, the order of the visits, the access point, etc.
6. RULES OF BLOG BEHAVIOUR
MIL MASCARAS thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a means of participation for all users of this medium.User responsibility. By participating in the blogs of the website, you are solely responsible for the messages you disseminate through them, guaranteeing MIL MASCARAS full indemnity against any claim that may arise for these concepts. If you want to participate in our blogs, you must accept these rules:
- In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner or has the permission of the owner to disseminate it in the Blogs. And MIL MASCARAS is exempt from any third party claims that may arise for such concepts.
- The user must, before posting a message, choose the appropriate blog. Posts that do not correspond to the theme of the blog may be deleted. It is strictly forbidden to post promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any other direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not correspond to the normal development of the blog themes.
- The user must respect other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that can be considered as infringing on the rights of others or that threaten the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
- MIL MASCARAS reserves the right to reproduce, modify or disseminate the messages published in the blogs of the website in the appropriate terms and means without any compensation of any kind to the user.
- MIL MASCARAS is not responsible for what is published on the blogs of the site, and does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of the information published there. The sender of the messages or information is responsible for their content.
- MIL MASCARAS does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the blog service of the website, and may at any time modify, suspend or delete it from the website without notice. In the event that a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects misuse of the blogs of the website by other users, it may notify MIL MASCARAS by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating “blog moderation” in the subject, so that MIL MASCARAS can moderate or remove the blogs.
- 7. The user guarantees MIL MASCARAS against any claim that may be made against it for the messages that the user has published on the blogs or for any other conduct related to or derived from the use of the blogs of the website by the user.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION